Clear, 1-part, thixotropic, room temperature-cure, acetoxy silicone vulcanizing compound paste sealant with an acetic acid odor.
LOCTITE® SI 595 is a clear, 1-part, thixotropic, room temperature vulcanizing, acetoxy silicone vulcanizing compound paste sealant with an acetic acid odor. It is designed as an excellent adhesive sealant for mechanical assemblies. Typical applications include electrical insulation, protection of leads from mechanical shock, trim bonding, and sealing of ductwork, vents, flues, doors, and windows.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 51 for use with plastic materials and components used in food equipment not exceeding +204°C.
- Formulated to withstand extreme temperature cycling, UV light and ozone
- Designed for superior bonding and sealing properties to most surfaces (not recommended for concrete)
- Cures on exposure to moisture in the air to form a tough, flexible, silicone rubber seal
- Classified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.® E257711 – Plastics & Components
- Superior adhesion and flexibility
- Seals out moisture and contaminants
- Fills large cracks and seams
- Resists aging, weathering and thermal cycling without hardening, shrinking or cracking
There are no reviews yet.